Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorful Days In Thailand

Hybrid View

Default Colorful Days In Thailand

Based on pre Buddhist Hindu legends, a specific auspicious color is related to on a daily basis of the week. this is often most noticeable on Mondays, once many of us wear yellow shirts, acknowledging and honoring the day on that the King was born. alternative in style colors embrace pink (Tuesday) and light-weight blue (Friday, the Queen’s day of birth). Given recent political protests, the colors red and yellow are of significance, representing opposing movements.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-16-2014 at 09:34 AM.

You have given good knowledge about colorful days in Thailand. Thank you so much for giving good information.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-08-2016 at 08:42 AM.

Colorful Days In Thailand. Last week, I have Thailand. there are really interesting trip.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-19-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Arjeet, I have no idea about colorful days in Thailand. Would like to give me few more detail about this event?

Tao may be the one you can Have in Option, Koh Tao is a great place to learn to diving,the Warm, clear, calm waters and colorful reef fish ensure that any new divers first experience will be memorable one.
    sara

Nite life is more colorful instead of a days In Thailand
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-08-2016 at 08:42 AM.

Arjeet buddy! I have no idea about colorful days in Thailand. I have heard first time about this.Can you share some information about it history I want to know your experience about this tour.

I don't know what is the colourful day in Thailand. Thailand has lots of beautiful places. I like it very much. so can share anyone some information about this event with his personal experience. if this is the event in this country so share with us.

I am also blank about this colourful day event. But I try to get some information about this through my father because they have visited Thailand many times due to his business work. So I ask about this event with my father. If he has any information about this and share with me then I must share with you.

I have no personal experience of this event but According to my aunt Its, not an event. Thailand's people colors depend on luck like I share with you this theory. Which help you understand these words like
    Monday = Yellow
    Tuesday = Pink
    Wednesday = Green
    Thursday = Orange
    Friday = Blue
    Saturday = Purple
    Sunday = Red

Thread Information