Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thailand, buses

I agree with all of you. Buses are a nice way for traveling. I also use the bus services for all my tours. Because If we take a tour through buses then we can explore many places during a tour. I am glad to know that all of you like buses tour. By the way, anyone take this any tour through a Golden bus tour?

Yeah, I take a tour of the Golden bus tour in the last year with my best friends. I had great fun there and enjoyed our journey there. I have open to again chose this bus tour in winter for seeing its famous attractions and spend relaxing time there.

I am feeling very bad to tell you that I have no idea about this site. After reading your post, It developed my craze to take this at least once. Would you like to some other information about it's service, staff members behave, and something about it's time? I hope you will reply me soon.

Akira! I like to say that I feel glad you want to hear some suggestion r help about this site. I like to share with you. It has many tours at a time. Its depend on you which you want to take and its staff behave is really and friendly for all tourist. I hope you will take any tour through GBT.

Akira! Golden Bus Tour is a nice site for traveling. I have taken all my tours through this site. The services on this site are awesome and the staff behave is friendly. I suggest you must take one tour through this site. I am, sure you like this site and feel comfortable.

I appreciate your effort buddies both of you have shared his experience with best site. I will definitely take my next tour with both of two sites in up coming days. Would you like to suggest me anything else about these sites?

You must take a tour through both sites. I am sure you will enjoy there and like the services of this site. Through this site you can get a chance to explore the different places. I must say that you share your tour story with me.

I am going to agree with you Jason1! of these words like (Through this site you can get a chance to explore the different places.) I have also taken its many tours in my life so now I would like to suggest all of travelling love to use this site for tours.

Both of you guys have shared nice information about this site, Anyway buddy now I have a plan to take mine hersheys Park bus tour package with my friends in up coming days. We have a plan to enjoy there natural beauty attraction and also want to make it memorable for all of us. So would you like to suggest anything else about that?

Wow, this tour is really nice and I like to share with you ist a great tour fo travelling point of view. SO According to my aunt this tour is good for spending garet moments for tourist. So After caring back from this tour must share with me your tour story and attractions which you explore during this tour.

Thread Information