Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thailand, buses

Default Thailand, buses

When you are in Thailand with office colleague group, friend group or individual and want to go local or one city to an other city try to do travel in bus. When movement in Thailand, buses will typically be the foremost convenient approach of obtaining between 2 explicit destinations.
    The buses themselves vary in levels of comfort and repair. the govt transport company, Baw Khaw Saw (BKS), run several of the standard (rot thamada) and air-con (rot air) buses. The air-con buses tend to be blue with the standard buses orange colored.
    while a typical bus could also be comfy enough for a brief one or a pair of hour journey, if you're movement long distances you will appreciate a lot of comfort. On varied routes there's the choice of a high-up bus, however there ar some vital issues to recollect before booking any high-up utility in Asian country.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-16-2014 at 09:49 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I've been to Thailand with a business trip last month. Can't agree more about long history and deep cultural. The people also seems to love and be proud of their country's history too.

@ramkeshplt

Thai peoples deserve the proud on their culture. Culturally there are very practices and beliefs that are very unique to those from Western societies.
    If you notice Throughout all of Thailand, a pile of shoes at or near an entrance to a home, shop or guesthouse, you should remove your shoes before entry, it is considered rude not to do so. They are still follow there culture and their religious books. Thai people are have smiling face
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-01-2016 at 05:51 AM.

I agree Arjeet, they really deserve to proud on their rich culture and history. I found them very friendly and helpful. Thai people always give you a warmest, friendliest smile. They also have the most innocent sense of humor.

I prefer traveling by buses because you will see and enjoy all the local places in Thailand, but it's depend upon how many days you are going to stay for the trip.

Jessicajelen! I agree with you I have visited most destinations through bus tours. The tourists also enjoy the local places and bus tour give more chance for adventure activities. I personally like best bus tours and I visit many places through this site and always found it reliable.

I like to say you ‎Asia! the bus tour is really adventurous for all travellers. I also a big lover travels in the bus tour. Now I damn sure you spend your good time in bus tour because this is my personal experience in my life. After my tours from new york to boston and niagara falls I have a plan to visit Thailand. any suggestion give me for my next tour?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-01-2016 at 05:52 AM.

tomammi , Let me know are you going with tours from new york to boston and niagara falls or experienced it? I am keen to know the memories of your travel experiences and looking for your replies. I am sure you will like to share with me. I am keen to know and looking for your reply to hear an interesting travel story from your side.

adverd! This tour was really amazing. New York is a great place for traveling lovers. In new York many interesting point for the visit. I want to again visit there, I saw The Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Times Square, The Brooklyn Bridge and many more places. I would like to suggest all of you must join this tour and enjoy comfortable journey in NY.
    I will suggest to all travelling lovers to have fun with http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-washington-dc-capitol-hill-tour.html.

In April, I will visit Thailand with my friends so We need bus services for traveling in Thialand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-02-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Thread Information