Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thailand, buses

Yeah, Akira! I would like to say that you must share your tour story after coming back from your tour. Because we are interested to hear your tour story. I am sure you will share your tour story after coming back from your tour. I read your tour story after coming back from mine Dorney Park bus tour package from NYC
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-25-2016 at 08:11 AM.

I came back last night from my tour. I have a great experience there and also did there many dazzling activities there. Simply that was amazing for me. i can't forget those moments of my life which I spend there. Jenson, I also curious to know about your tour story after finishing your tour.

Akira! Can I know that what's your favourite attraction in during your tour? I hope you will like to share with me. I wish your next post will be according to my question. I know after coming back from any tour many travelling lovers have much great moments keep in mind.
    Last edited by tomammi; 03-31-2016 at 05:14 AM.

Yeah why not, I am going to share some names of my favorite destinations of the world
    Hawaii
    London
    Paris
    England
    San Francisco
    Which is your?

Last edited by tomammi; 05-05-2016 at 05:22 AM.

I like to say that you have shared a really nice name of attraction of England. I have also visited there many times in my life because here my cousin stay and her all family here. So whenever she invite us then all of us to go there and enjoy holidays there with all of them. So you have shared nice attractions of England. once again here...

Now I am enjoying my bus tours baltimore

I am glad to know that both of you like adventures. I am also, like adventures and adventure places. I am also keen to know that which types of educators activities make their tummy in the place. I am waiting for his fast reply. By the way, I am planning to take a los angeles to yosemite bus tour with my friends.

Akira! wow, your choice is great about choosing the destinations fo travelling point of view. SO I would like to share with you my next plan of a tour. I want to create some adventure in my life so now Can you like to share ith me advantu5re places names of England? Have you any idea? Must share with me

Why not surely buddy here I am going t share some adventurist places names of England with all of you.
    New Zealand's Classic Trail
    Wadi Rum, in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia
    Wild chimpanzees on Lake Tanganyika
    Snow leopards in Ladakh
    Angel Falls
    Heli-skiing in Iceland
    I hope these will be useful for all of them guys.

Do you know about corning glass museum tour???

Thread Information