Thread: Samui by bus from Bangkok

Default Samui by bus from Bangkok

I find during the bus travel indianapolis to nyc bus is a easy travel way to every where. Visitors can also get to Ko Samui by bus from Bangkok (loaded onto a ferry at Don Sak). Bangkok-Ko Samui buses depart from Bangkok’s Southern Bus Terminal at 19.30 daily. Travelling time is 13 hours.
    Songserm Rungrueang Co., Ltd. operates bus services from Bangkok to Ko Samui daily at 5 p.m. The bus arrive at Ko Samui at 11 a.m. on the next day.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-16-2015 at 09:11 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Hi, Tell me something about Samui bus travel.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-16-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Guys, I have no idea about Samui bus travel. Because I have never visited Samui through bus tour. But I try to get some information about this through my friends. If I get some information about this place, then I must share with you.

I visited once in my life through bus tour then I like it very much. Now I am enjoying in my tour bus from nyc to niagara falls canada. Bus tours are really comfortable and give remarkable journey in our travelling life. I would like to suggest all of you must visit once in bus tour.

I agree with you. The bus tour is the best way for traveling. I also take all my tours through bus. I feel comfortable during my journey. I suggest all the others members if they are never taken is tour through bus then they must try to take his tour through buses.

I agree with you Jason1! I want to visit again in my life from but the tower. I really enjoy in my bus tours. I want to visit New York City through bus tour. I hope I will again enjoy my bus tour in New York City. Has anyone shared his personal experience of NYC from bus tour?

I have taken NYC from the bus tour with my family few times a go. My experience was nice and memorable it during my tour. During my this tour, I have explored there any New York attractions which are attention grabbing. Buddy, you take this tour assault. I miss are you also enjoy there which I had.

Jason1! I well known about bus tours and now I want to know some your personal experiences of these tours like now I read in you post you have been taken a NYC tour. so Can you like to share with me your personal experience of this tour? Which attractions you have explored and which thing to do it here?

Arjeet! Really good to see that you have shared here truly nice and good information about Samui by bus from Bangkok. I really like this and so sure about this will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun. so good sharing by all of you.

Thread Information