Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Family Friendly City

Default A Family Friendly City

007.jpg

My husband and I went to Bangkok with our kids. We had an awesome time exploring the temples, eating local food and of course shopping. The protest did not affect our vacation and we will definitely go back.

Bangkok is a family Friendly city and have a lot of things to do for family. Bangkok is a treasure trove of things to do no matter what age you are, and while it might not seem a kid-friendly place at first, there’s a range of experiences your toddlers, tweens or teenagers will love. 35% family tourist are selecting Bangkok for their summer vacation in Asia. Water park, River Cruise, Wild at Safari World, Gold at Wat Pho Temple, Snake farm, Underwater at Siam Ocean World these are very famous families activity's in Bangkok, Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-04-2014 at 09:08 AM.

I have been there last month after enjoying my san jose bus tours with my family. This city offers countless activities to enjoy with family and friends. Bangkok has a wide range of water parks. Siam Ocean World, Surf at Flow Rider, Kidzania, Dream World and Safari World are few best places to enjoy there with family and friends.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-04-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Last week, I have visited Bangkok with my family. there are very interesting trip there.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-11-2016 at 11:37 AM.

gopkrtindd, which places you have been visited there? Also tell me about those spots that you have been liked there a lot and want to go there again?

Arjeet, can you tell me about some famous attractions that you have been liked in Bangkok. I want to know about some best places that are perfect for family trip. What is your favorite season to visit this wonderful destination?

Arjeet, You are absolutely right Bangkok is a family Friendly city and have a lot of things to do for family. Anyway, Lanford! According to your requirement here i am going to share some names of destinations which are very popular in Bangkok, Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Lumphini Park, Bangkok National Museum and lots of more.

Casper! You are right. All the destinations, names which you have shared in your post, those are popular places of Bangkok. But had visited only Wat Phra Kaew and Bangkok National Museum. I have enjoyed lots of fun in my journey.

I visited Lumphini Park last year with my family. This park open for public space, trees, and playgrounds in the Thai capital and contains an artificial lake where visitors can rent boats. We have been great fun there all family members. My younger brother force me that to visit again in this park.
    I will suggest to all travelling lovers to have fun with http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-washington-dc-capitol-hill-tour.html.

Lumphini Park is a really nice destination I agree with you. ?I had great fun there. I share some images of its natural beauty. I hope you will like its images. I would like to suggest all of the natural beauty lovers to visit there and have great fun with your family and friends. It's a really beautiful spot.

Thread Information