Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Attractions and Sightseeing

Default Bangkok Attractions and Sightseeing

What to See and What to Do in Bangkok

Bangkok is the capital and the most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep.

Bangkok is as intoxicating because it is diverse; a melting pot of exotic aromas, fascinating sights and visual delights. it is a town with infinite layers that you wish to explore to reveal its hidden secrets. If you are coming up with a visit to Bangkok - or national capital as it's known as in Thai - certify to permit enough time to ascertain a number of the treasures that has given this town painting standing. a minimum of 3 to 5 days. during this section we have a tendency to feature a number of the highlights and ancient must-see attractions.

Rattanakosin Hall
    BKK Tour with Muse Pass
    MOCA
    See Temples
    Wat pho
    Wat phra kaew
    Grand palace bangkok
    Wat arun
    Golden buddha bangkok
    Jim thompson house
    Siam park city
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-27-2013 at 10:19 AM.

I'm going to be visiting Thailand for a stay of 4 week; one of the places I want to go is Bangkok as I’m staying near there. What other sites would anyone recommend in and around Bangkok?

The whole Thailand is worth watching for everyone. Bangkok is one of the best destination to visit. It is full of beaches, hotels and great sceneries.

ramkeshplt, 4 weeks are enough time to visit the beautiful city Bangkok. I visited this region only for 2 weeks few months ago before my hearst castle tours with my wife. It is one of the most populous and capital city of Thailand. It is very famous all over the world due to its awe inspiring temples, local markets, vast shopping complexes, delicious food and vibrant nightlife. Here I want to suggest you some best places that you can visit during your trip. Bangkok Klongs, Wat Arun, CentralWorld, Wat Pho and Grand Palace.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-20-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Charter a late evening boat ride. It is not pricy. Look at the two video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkORUqqyOgA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPsFrWnsEJ8

Arjeet, you shared such a fabulous and very pretty picture, I am very happy to see this, I also explored Bangkok it is very awesome place i liked it very much. I also explored the Dusit palace too, it is the largest wooden house of the world. It is constructed in European style. I would love to go there again in my vacations.

Bangkok is a fabulous destination. I visited this one time in my life. I had visited places of this city. I liked the temples of this city. Wat Traimit is very nice attraction of Bangkok. I am going to share image of Wat Traimit.

I pohe so you like this image.

Asia! I like this image. I love historical building and places. I want to visit this place with all family members. I heard there are many parks. it has lots of natural beauties. there are many hotels for stay comfortable journey.I plan in next year I visit this place. if you have some images share with us.

tomammi! You have heard right. In Bangkok there are all of those things which you mentioned in your post. I personally visited this place with my family in the last year. Truly speaking my experience was outstanding on this place. I am glad to hear this you will visit this place with your family in the next year. I am sure you have enjoyed there and this journey remarkable for you.

Jason1! Thanks to appreciate me. I have no idea about my next tour. But I am excited for Thailand tour. When I got a chance then I visit there with my all family. I think you are a travelling lover so can you share your personal experience about your journey?

Thread Information