Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been there! love it!

Thumbs up Been there! love it!

Hi, I strongly recommend this PhuketFantasea theme park. I've been there about 3 years ago and was really impressed. The show was very nice, esspecially the baby elephant, they are adorable creature. I got a chance to take picture with baby tigers - in the pic, I was feeding them with a bottle of milk, while I was holding them in my arms - 2 of them! really cute Well, it has been 3 years ago, so I'm not sure if there're any changes to this theme park/ show. Please update me if any of you guys know, I may go back to visit them again this year

Default Hi

Hi,
    Sounds great.
    Needahand

That sounds amazing I'm staying near Bangkok which is about 800km away though can you get an internal flight over to phuket?

Ya of course,, there are many flights from Bangkok to Phuket..Here is the list of daily flights availability.
    http://www.domesticflightsthailand.c...oktoPhuket.htm
    Try to book Florida Villas, where one can feel the home atmosphere.

i have been there. it is almost impossible to see the whole place even in two days. our guide there told us that the area is almost 150 Acres which is huge!. i am planning to visit there again.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-30-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Nice post...
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-30-2013 at 04:54 AM.

I like it.

I wonder how can I forget to go there. Last year I visited Bangkok but my bad luck couldn't go to Phuket. I had to come back my home earlier than I thought. Next time I will surely visit there.

tizalee! I also never visited Phuket. But after reading your comments I also want to visit this place as soon. I have heard lots of things about this place. I heard that this place is awesome for traveling lovers and the person who visit this place he got a lot of remarkable memories. I am sure I also get lots of remarkable memories when I visit this place.

I visited once in my life Phuket. I have some knowledge about this spot. I share with you Phuket is a rainforested. It has many mountainous, island in the Andaman Sea. It has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. I want to visit there again in next year.

Thread Information