Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phuket town at night

My younger bro want to go for enjoying the best time to the destination of thailand is Kantiang Beach. IP hope so he will best time to spend there and enjoy lovely holidays with his friends. I hope so about it. so now I want to say taht Best of luck for the trip with friends Kantiang Beach. Whats your personal experince of Kantiang Beach?

I have never visited Kantiang Beach personally. But my aunt had explored this beach with her hubby few times ago. She had spent great time there and enjoy there lots of fun. So I am sure your brother also enjoy there which my sister had.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-26-2016 at 05:01 AM.

Wow, lovely guys, all of you had shared such a nice information with all of us. I like this and would like to say that guy keep sharing with all. Anyhow guys would you like t share some calling views of Kantiang Beach of with all??

Let me share with you some images of Kantiang Beach. which my brother had shared with me last night.

I hope so you like it.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-30-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Jason! Really good to see that you have shared here really calling views of Kantiang Beach. I really like the beauty of Kantiang Beach and would really love to spend some time at there with my fiance and realy hope that this will prove really great and superb for spending some time together around nature.
    I have recently come back from myniagara trips .

Herry! In your pos, you said that you will explore this beach with your fiance then I suggest you will stay in NOON Sunset Viewpoint Restaurant during your journey and arrange one dinner light for her in this hotel. Because this hotel is best for dinner. I am sure through this your fiance will feel nice and happy.

Thread Information