Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hi guys! Myself Ritu i have just join this forum and would love to add that i am crazy about the thailand and this forum completely base on the thailand which make me to join it.

This place is just so amazing i had been there twice and just fall in love with the city.I am here to share my experiences in thailand and would love to know about this place more n more.

Thanks for the replies and yes i feel to go to the Thailand again.

The food name which you have posted for the best food in the Thailand is the amazing and awesome. I have taste it and I have found it every people have to eat this to enjoy it's taste.
    sara

Welcome Ritu ...

That's really nice. Thialand is very nice country. I also want to travel this country.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-14-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Ritu! It's really great to have you here. Would like to say you warmly welcome here. Well, the Thailand is also my favorite destination to explore and to have more and more fun to the places like these alot.

Though I am quite late participating in this thread but still communicating with others to make myself easy with you all. I would warmly like to say welcome to all and everybody who are joining this forum, It is quite informative about Thailand. This city is love for me. That's why i am happily here. I hope you all will welcome me back.

Ritu! Welcome to this board. I am sure that you will enjoy a good time here.

Hello everyone, I am so much glad to read these posts, I would like to welcome you all here. I am also here after a long time and i hope my come back will make others happy. I am here for long terms and will share my experiences here. By the way, What would you like to say here about cheap vacations new york? Do you have some suggestions for me if i have to be there?

Good to see you here once again. I am sure that you will enjoy a good time here with all of us. On the other hand, cheap vacations new york are the best option for travelers to enjoy having fun there. I suggest you try to pick that tour which offers to explore more places at lower prices. By the way, how many days tour you will take?

Thread Information