Thread: miss

kostanka Unregistered

Exclamation miss

i cant believe what i just read that pomthep has no intrest...
    well i cant dissagree more.
    i am a frequent visitor to patong and phuket,

and pomthep cape... has to be one of the most wonderous pionts to soak up the ocean view, the smell of the breeze and the quite peace that surrounds the open vastness of enlightened experience when u just close yr eyes and just enjoy the enternal beauty ... on the walk up i enjoy every time to look upon the thousadnds of ornimental elephatns placed arround a small temple...
    i used to sit and read a book on the ledge between the massive native palms and enjoy a ture treasure of phuket island

Why are you missing those moments when you can relive them. Go again there and have your sweet memories refreshed again.

patong and phuket both are great location for visit and spend good time. I must say you have to go back patong and phuket and have your sweet memories refreshed again.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-07-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Yeah I agree with Arjeet, Patong and Phuket both are great location for visit and spend good time, But I have been in Patong on my vacations, Here I want to share little detail about Patong, It is a beach resort town on the west coast of Phuket Island, visitor can enjoy there game and entertainment center and Danze fantasy theatre

Patong is a beach resort town on the west coast of Phuket Island. It is a really nice destination for travelling lovers. It's sandy, crescent beach is lined with cafes, restaurants and bars. The famously raucous nightlife scene features beer bars, go-go bars, nightclubs and many more activities we can enjoy here.

Patong and Phuket both are untouched places for me,I have never been there in my life till yet but want to be there after reading your posts and so sure about that this will ve really good for me to try any of them in my free time for sure, Well what you will you say about my plan?
    Have you ever take thisbusch gardens tours for fun ?

Thread Information