Thread: Enter Bangkok

rasa Shark Unregistered

Talking Enter Bangkok

Sawasdeeka
    I wrote a blog about <a href="http://enter-bangkok.blogspot.com">enter bangkok</a>
    it's include the BTS Skytrain, Khao san Road, 14 October memory and some overall

Welcome to Bangkok

Default That's great

Thanks for pointing out your blog!

Really Bangkok is top destination in Thailand and it is fulfilled with attractions and beaches. It is capital of Thailand and have many luxury hotels. Many tourists come in Bangkok per year for watch Bangkok attractions.

Bangkok Beaches

Bangkok is famous and nice place to spend your luxury Thailand holidays with family and friends. From its beautiful cultural heritage, wonderful cuisines to mind blowing sightseeing, it has everything one looks for while on a holiday.
    Bangkok itself do not have any beaches, but tourists can visit nearby beaches of Thailand, such as Bang Saen Beach, Pattaya Beach etc, are few beaches where one can spend their whole day with water sports and exotic food.
    Enjoy.
    Enjoy your stay in Luxury Hotels on Thailand Holidays

Thank you for share. I like it.

Nice post. I like your blog.

marieballu! you are right Bangkok is a really nice destination for travelling lovers. I have a plan to visit there again after my west coast tours from los angeles to NYC. Bangkok has many attractions now I am going to Bangkok's attractions Grad palace. I heard this destination is really wonderful for travelling point of view.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-30-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Thread Information