Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Koh Tao Thailand

I visited many times Koh Tao of Thailand. This island is really nice for visiting point of view. Every tour in this island gives me refreshing moments in my travelling life. Its second name is a palm-fringed island in Thailand. I like beaches and this island has really nice beaches for visitors. I enjoyed and great fun there with my all friends.
    I will suggest to all travelling lovers to have fun with http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-washington-dc-capitol-hill-tour.html.

Tomammi! Your post shows that you have spent nice time there and enjoy your journey. You have said that palm-fringed island is second name of Koh Tao Island. This is new information for me. I have visited Koh Tao, one time in my life with my close friend. We enjoy their lovely nature. Tomammi! Would you like to share me your favorite destination names which you want to visit again.

I want to know about new york tour packages.

Ko Tao is an island in Thailand and forms part of the Chumphon Archipelago on the western shore of the Thailand. It covers an area of about 21 kmē. Administratively it forms a district of Surat Thani Province. now I share some names of its nearby accommodations.
    Beach Club by Haadtien
    The Haad Tien Beach Resort
    Ban's Diving Resort. IO hope you will spend a great time there again.

tomammi! After reading your post. I assume that you have a huge information about Ko Tao. I appreciate you for this sharing. This informant is really useful for those tourists who are planning to explore Ko Tao. In your post you have mentioned the accommodation names which are nearby Ko Tao. Which is good.

Jason1! I feel happy you like this and I want to share more informative things for travelling lovers. I wish when they need any information I will help them in travelling life or planning of tours. Thanks for appreciating me. I hope My last post will be helpful for many more travelling lovers like you.

I am happy after reading you post. You want to share your experience with all the members. I am sure you shared information is must proves useful for ll the readers. One thing I must to say that in future you also share your experience in this way. I am sure in future I must get more information through your post. Keep it up.

Now I am enjoying my best bus tour of nyc I have a plan to visit in Koh Tao. According to my aunt, Koh Tao has many attractions for travelling lovers. I hope I will great fun there like you and after this tour I will share my personal experience with all of you.

In your last post you say that (I am enjoying my best bus tour of nyc). I think you come back from your this tour. so would you like to share your personal experience of this tour. And also share some detail of your tour. I mean departure and attractions of this tour.

I had great fun on this tour a DI want to again visit there and take this tour in my travelling life. I like to share with you its departure and attractions. 90 Bowery Street, (Manhattan), New York, NY 10002, and these attractions Ground Zero, Wall Street, United Nations Headquarters, Fifth Avenue, Empire State Building and Times Square.

Tomammi! You have shared really nice information about your tour. United Nations Headquarters is, new names for me. I have heard this name through your post. So I want to know some detail about this attraction. So can you share some information about this? I am waiting for your reply.

Thread Information