Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Koh Tao Thailand

Default Koh Tao Thailand

Koh Tao is one of the best and wonderful upcoming holidays destinations,Koh Tao is an island located on the southern region of Thailand.Koh Tao is a great place to learn to dive. Warm, clear, calm waters and colorful reef fish ensure that any new divers first experience will be a calm and memorable one.If you are ever planning to have a vacation in Thailand then Koh Tao may be the one you can Have in Option, Koh Tao is a great place to learn to diving,the Warm, clear, calm waters and colorful reef fish ensure that any new divers first experience will be memorable one.
    There are wonderful Resort,with an awesome lavish accommodation.
    Koh Tao Thailand
    Thailand Pictures-877BB.jpg

Ko Tao is an such a amzing Island of Thailand, This Island is located near the western shore of the Gulf of Thailand. Most of people visit on this Island to enjoy.

Koh Tao is one of the most tourist destinaton in Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-28-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks for sharing such a Nice information. its really impressive and its motivate me . nice selection of pictures and such a imformative thread . keep it up
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-28-2014 at 08:00 AM.

A wonderful destination for holidays and all type of vacation in Thailand. Whenever thinking Asia visiting then Thailand is always good choice. Ko Tao is an island in Thailand and forms part of the Chumphon Archipelago on the western shore of the Gulf of Thailand. I personally like Islands and want spend my holidays. Ko Tao's climate is just awesome in March (spring season) and its also best for summer vacation's with friends and family.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-28-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Such a pretty collection of amazing natural views! I am impressed and Koh Tao Thailand sounds a cool place to visit in summer. After joining this forum I am curious to visit Thailand because it offers a wide variety of eye catching views. Guys! I am interested to know more about Koh Tao. So can you provide me further details about things to do there?

Koh Tao is very nice tourist destination in Thailand. I have personally visited this place.

picnic spots near delhi | day picnic
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 10-10-2015 at 06:48 AM.

I agree with all members it is a lovely destination to see in Thailand. It is a beautiful island located in Surat Thani, Thailand. This island is very famous all over the world for its scuba diving, snorkeling, as well as hiking, rock climbing, and bouldering activities.

Wow this is the great tourist place for going in holidays we have people those want to go there visit us at this website.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-21-2015 at 11:20 AM.

christina21maria! Your shared image is wonderful. The traveling of lover waiting to visit such places. I visited Thailand, but I have never visited that Island. After reading your post and see your shared image I want to take a tour on this Island. Have you personally visited this Island?

Thread Information