Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Koh Tao Thailand

Going to share with you some accommodations names of this place.
    View Point Resort
    Monkey Flower Villas
    Woodlawn Villas
    Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort
    Ao Muong Resort
    Last edited by Jason1; 05-14-2016 at 06:13 AM.

Jason! good to see that you have shared truly nice and good names of new kind of places I like to be there and so I sure that these will be nice kind of experience for me to try this and will be a nice kind of place for me to expolre.

Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort is a really nice destination for having fun and enjoying holidays point of view. I like to share with all of you guys now I have a plan to go once again in my life. so We will go Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort means with all family members. I hope so I will good time spend there with each other. So whats your plan?

Tomammi! I will go there with my family members after my 6 day chicago tour. I am realy excited about my this tour. I am sure I will come back with nice memories. Then I will go there. By the way, you make a plan to go there with your family members or not?

I like to say that its a really nice tour for taking point of view with family. so sure you will take comfortable this tour and will great fun during this tour. Its depend on 6 days and many attractions which you can explore there at this tour. So can forget after coming back share with us your travelling experience of this tour. Okay.

Yeah, you ae right in 6-days I can explore there many attractions with my family. Buddy, I must share my tour experience wth all of them . I am sure you still here to listen my tour tory. Anyhway, would you like to suggest something about this tour.

Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort is a really nice destination for travelling point of view, I have been visited there and had great fun there with my friends. I want to suggest my aunt to take a trip with family to Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort. I hope so they will great fun and enjoy its natural beauty with her family there.

Good to see that abpiy reading the information of Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort. Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort is an untouched place for me, I have never been there in my life till yet but want to be there in my next travel plan and so sure about that it will be really good for me to try this resort.

Let me share some images of Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort with all of you. which my sister had captured there when she had stayed there.

Thread Information