Thread: Island of Thailand

Default Island of Thailand

Let me share with you some island names of Thailand for summer vacations.
    Ko Samui
    Ko Tarutao
    Ko Khram
    Samae San Island
    Ko Nom Sao
    What yous ay about these islands? I recently come back from mine Niagara Falls Illumination tour.

wow, you have shared a really nice stuff of information with all of us. I like to say that you have great attractions or island names share with us. I like it and now IP want to know some information and personal experience of the Samae San Island. I hope so IP will go Samae San Island after finishing my smoky mountain tour with my all friends.

Jason! You have shared truly nice island names of Thailand. I like this very much and like to appreciate you for this effort. Personally I have never been there in my life till yet but want to makle a visit at thailand. Well, good work and keep it up.

I am going to agree with you buddy jenson have shared such a nice names of Thailand with all of us. that is really very impressive but I am shocked to know that you have never visited this place in your life. So buddy I wants to know from you buddy when you have a plan to visit this place?

I am glad to come to know that all of you like my shared names. All of these places are the famous places of Thailand. Herry, If you have nor explored these places in your life. then it not a big deal. Now you can explore these places and enjoy there.

Yeah dude I also would love to say that buddy must go there as soon possible and enjoy their a lot. I am pretty sure this tour will be memorable for you like us. Anyway Jensen buddy what is your next plan? Would you like to share with all of us?

Had a great fun during mine philadelphia to niagara falls tours.

In future, I am planning to take a Thailand tour with my some close friends. Because I want to spend some time with my friends. I am sure we will enjoy there. Would you like to share some attractions names of Thailand. Which I should explore there with my friends.
    Last edited by Jason1; 05-14-2016 at 06:35 AM.

Here I like to share with all of you about my next travell plan which is Samae San Island. I will explore this island in my next week holiday with my brother and so sure about that this will prove really nice kind of exprience for me and so sure that I will back with pleasant memories.

Can you give more information about Niagara falls please.

tizalee! Niagara fall is the most famous attraction in Canada and USA. You could explore this attraction from both sides. It is the perfect place seeing the nature beauty. I this attraction, te maid of the mist boat ride is a popular activity. I recommend you should go there and enjoy the charm of nature beauty there.

Thread Information