Thread: Thailand Life

Default Thailand Life

There are over 1,000 pictures of every moment in my life from the time when I was a baby until now with the birth of my own baby. I have lots of pictures about our culture, custom, traditions etc. such as weddings, funerals, becoming a novice monk and a lot more. In fact, if you want to know anything about the culture of Thailand you will find it here.
    http://andrewclive.blogspot.in/

There culture are very different really it is very interesting.

In Thailand people do not normally say 'good morning', 'good afternoon', 'good evening' or 'good night'. They greet each other with the word Sawadee, and instead of shaking hands, they put their palms together in a prayer-like gesture and bow slightly. It is customary for the younger or lower in status to begin the greeting. When taking leave, the same word and procedure is repeated. This gesture is called a Wai. If you are greeted with a Wai you should reply with the same gesture, though it is not necessary to return a Wai to a child. Think of a Wai as you would a handshake. Initiate a Wai because of sincere pleasure at an introduction.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-31-2012 at 06:13 AM.

I like Thailand, thank you!

Thailand has the Buddhism culture and its totally the best one.

Good Morning friends

Thailand is one among the foremost fascinating countries to go to on earth. Culturally there ar several practices and beliefs that are terribly totally different to those from Western societies. Most of Thailand’s attractions area unit of cultural significance. Places like temples and historical buildings and other historical venues.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-16-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Thailand is a very interesting and beautiful country, I really like the beauty of its attractions which are historical and natural beauty places also, The grand palace is really a nice palace that I have ever seen, The people ate really hospitable and the food are also really good. So overall Thailand is a nice country along with many specialities.

I have explored The grand palace before my busch gardens trip. I have captured there any images of this attraction in my camera. I really like this attraction and wish I could explore this place again and again. My expereince wazs nice there.

Thread Information