Thread: Speciality of Thailand

Default Speciality of Thailand

Guys what you about specialty of Thailand in your point of view...tell & share your views about specialty of Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-19-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Thailand is really a nice destination around the world. I really like this destination due to its beauty and calm nature places. It has both of history and natural beauty places for exploring and the people are also really hospitable. The food is also good and yummy.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-24-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Well, in my view there are a variety of things which can call the specialty of Thailand, like its temples, Golf Courses, and natural beauty.
    I agree with you Herry the locals of Thailand are really hospitable and the food of this region is really superb that let me think about to revisit this region.

Thailand is one of the wonderful destination around the world. In this destination, we can explore any kind of place and also enjoy nature beauty there. It is best place for sightseeing. In fact, in this Sumer vacations I will explore this destination again.

Quite informative to read all these posts.I wanna go to Thailand and will make sure to go ahead for it. I am sure to see its all famous places will be a source of fun for me. I must say all of you increase my excitement to go for it. Hope there will be lots of remarkable memories to collect for me.
    Last edited by Embry Call; 07-12-2017 at 04:00 AM.

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    Same Day Tour to Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour | Maharaja Express Train Tour

That is a great way to get information.

Thailand is one of the wonderful destination around the world. there are many specialties of Thailand but you can also see theses things only in Thailand.
    1. Thai Silk
    2. Coconut Products
    3. Thai Coconut Oil
    4. Fruit Soap
    5. NaRaYa Bags
    6. Thai Spa Products
    7. Elephant Pants

Exquisite beaches,
    Rural getaways,
    Buddhist temples,
    Shopping malls,
    These things are the specialty of Thailand. This country is famous among the people due to these things. I am planning to explore this country after enjoying the new york weekend getaways packages.

Thread Information