Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya

Default Pattaya

I recommend to you visit Pattaya Beach ! Its really amazing & superb beach you can find out everything on this Pattaya Beach & specially very hot & sexy bikini girls so its totally perfect beach for you !
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-21-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Pattaya’s Walking Street is still a big attraction. Though now days you are going to see as many tourists looking to gawk as you are to see men looking for love under the neon lights and thumping music coming from the beer bars. For those looking to do some dancing, there are plenty of main stream discos operating on Walking Street as well.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-21-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Pattaya is one of the best attractions in Thailand. Like in other places, it has many tourists’ spot that many people can really enjoy, like me.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-21-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Remove URL

Pattaya is the best tourist destination in Thailand.Beautiful beaches,restaurants are very famous in Pattaya.I am planning to travel here with friends.

According to me,Pattaya is the best place in Thailand.Thailand is the best attractive tourist place in Asia.I want to visit here.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-21-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Thailand is a beach resort popular with tourists and expatriates.Among all beach Pattaya is one of the best beach.It is nice place.

I like Pattaya Beach. It is a beach great.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-28-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Pattaya a city of fun, entertainment and lots more to have a blast during vacation.
    Beaches are the Pattaya's main attractions, i have visited this beach and they are best for the vacation spot.

Pattaya is a wonderful holiday destination in Thailand. Great places are there to watch out. It has something for everyone. Two times, I have been there. Its a must visit place on a trip to Thailand.

Pattaya is wonderful place no doubt but i have not much idea about the Pattaya beach. jewelry is expensive in Pattaya,If you are an expert with the right connection you know where to get spahires in pattaya..Its city of fun in Thailand...
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thread Information