Thread: Song Karn Promotion at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach

Hybrid View

Default Song Karn Promotion at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach

Phuket, Thailand, 1 April 2012 – Treat your family to a relaxing break with our Song Karn Festive. At HolidayInnResortPhuketMaiKhaoBeach, we are offering a special Song Karn Fest Promotion inclusive of Deluxe Garden View Room with daily buffet breakfast and complimentary wired/wireless internet throughout your stay for the Song Karn period only from 12 – 16 April 2012. Kids Stay and Eat Free is also available for kids age 12 years old and under when staying in the parent’s room sharing the same bed as well as when accompanied by the parent for breakfast buffet and themed night buffet dinners.

Stay period: 12 - 16 April 2012

Offer starting from: THB 2,999 net/room/night**
    THB 2,699 net/room/night** (Minimum 2 nights stay)

**Prices are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT.

There are plenty of activities to enjoy on Song Karn day (Friday 13th April 2012) starting with food offering to Buddhist monks followed by “Get Wet Tour” to Sarasin Bridge, Thai long drum parade, water fighting and Thai cooking competition. End your day with sumptuous Thai Village Buffet Dinner at J’s Café & Restaurant.

Make this joyous occasion ever more memorable with a relaxing stay, fun activities and great feast.

For more information and reservation, please call +66 76 603 699. Visit www.holidayinnresortphuketmaikhaobeach.com or www.facebook.com/maikhao

Good!. I will consider this.

Excellent posts! Song Karn promotion at vacation package in best hotel & resort of the Phuket Mai Khao beaches. Its very exciting news. The best luxury flats in Agra for sale with amazing location.

Really nice and good news about Song Karn Promotion at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach. I really like this it seems to me really interesting and good, and I love to try this kind of things,

discoverythailandadmin! You have shared the really informative post with all of us. I have read our post very attentively and get nice kind of stuff. Phuket Mai Khao Beach is a beautiful beach in Thailand I have explored this beach one time and spend a great time there. I will go there again after my 1 day tours san francisco.

Knowing about new places is always a great activity for me. I am glad to tell you that Song Karn Promotion at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach is one of them and has got massive stuff regarding this. SO keep sharing like this more in future.

Thread Information