Thread: Is it Safe to Come to Thailand?

Default Is it Safe to Come to Thailand?

The violence and killings shocked the world and many countries advised there citizens not to travel to Thailand. This advice has seriously damaged Thailand's reputation as the number 1 holiday destination in South East Asia not only for value for money but safety.

As a long time resident of Thailand I feel I should explain what is really happening in Thailand and to answer the question "Is it safe to come to Thailand"

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-17-2013 at 03:53 AM.

Well, recently i have been there. People are found lying on streets and no one bothers to tease them or something. In my country, you would have been mugged within seconds. But it is still a risk. So try to plan holidays where you can enjoy and feel safe.

Default Safety Journeying

Definitely one should have to go safety place.

Obviously its save to come to Thialand ! we think about any place that a palce to where we wanna go & wanna be there is it save or not so let me clear one think its just depend on us like what we think about that place. Every place is save !

Thailand is overall a very safe place to be, everyone is pretty friendly and they really do love/need tourists.

Personally I am find it feel safer in Thailand than in other places. Just use a little common sense and you'll have a good time.We should alert on night time.

Thailand is a very safe place to live. People here are friendly and everything is cheap. Food are cheap, even apartment here are cheap. The only probelme you have to deal here is the language barrier. Most Thais cannot speak English.
    http://bangkokcondosandapartments.com

Thailand beautiful, I like Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-17-2013 at 11:12 AM.

I think there is no safe place in world not even our home. Anything can happen at any place according to our destiny, Thailand being a beautiful place for the vacation and there is much more to explore. I have being there, my company has one working branch there we coordinate daily and there is completely no issue or any risk.

Generally, Thailand is a safe country in which to travel. Physical attacks and other crimes against "the person" are far not as much of likely as in many other developed nations. Just as you require being conscious of your environment and personal security when out and about in your home country, you must to keep your intelligence about you in Thailand as well. The follow represents the best advice in stare to many aspects of personal safety and security to be measured during your time in the Kingdom. Be careful of this opinion and it may help shrink an already low chance of encountering any problem.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-11-2013 at 08:12 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thread Information