Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best places in Thailand for vacation 2012est places in Thailand for vacation

Default Best places in Thailand for vacation 2012est places in Thailand for vacation

If you want to go best vacation destination in Thailand, here is the some guide for you. Thailand is the best place to spend family vacations. The country has plenty of beautiful and attractive places which parents and their children will definitely love. There are top ten best places in Thailand where most families from around the world love to visit. Here is the list of the ten most recommended vacation destinations in Thailand:
    1. Pattaya, Thailand - located along the Thailand Gulf. It is the most popular ocean site resort in the Southeast Asia. Pattaya has 300 affordable hotels to choose from, which are perfect for vacationing families of any size. There are also a number of markets and shopping malls. Lots of affordable restaurants are also found in Pattaya serving the delicious Thai delicacies.
    2. Phuket - the most popular tourist destination in the country with its beautiful white sand beach coasts. Phuket is also known as the "pearl of the South". Here, one can find the best variety of restaurants offering the best of Thai cuisines.
    3. Koh Samui - perfect to spend family summer vacations. Koh Samui has a large number of beach hotels where one can enjoy the amazing beauty of the white sand beaches along the coastlines. Resorts offer good budget accommodations which will surely please families.
    4. Chiand Mai popular tourist destination mostly because of the best shopping experience it offers. Here, one can buy a lot with just a dollar. Tourists often swarm the market of Chiang Mai that opens from 5pm and opens until midnight daily. The night marketplace has many products that will surely suit and satisfy everyone. Goods such as clothes, baggage, souvenir items, shoes and a lot more can be found here. There are also clubs in several places which offers very affordable prices. This is definitely a place for any family vacation.
    5. Koh Chang Thailand - is a marine national park which attracted thousands of visitors worldwide. The island has a nick name of "the last untouched paradise in the Southeast Asia", because much of its place are not yet been discovered by modern explorations and haven't been built in with establishments and infrastructures. Here, one can fully appreciate the pure gifts of nature. Koh Chang has everything nature has to offer. Perfect getaway place for families who wants to have a quiet and peaceful vacation. Families can rent natively designed bungalows where they can feel at ease and comfortable all throughout their stay.
    6. Krabi, Thailand - an island territory of Thailand that has fine-looking coastline and offshore islands. This location was used in the movie "The Beach" starring Leonardo di Caprio. These beaches are truly pictures perfect panoramas, together with the coconut palm trees and the blue waters of the ocean. Krabi has been a favorite place for vacationers coming from different countries.
    7. Hua Hin - a place which combines pleasure and beach holidays and also a place for several sports. Golf has been the most famous sport here wherein visitors can play under the shade of the coconut trees.
    8. Chiang Rai - a located in the mountainous regions of Thailand, which are said to have retained much Thailand's culture. Popular attractions here include the White Temple, which is the only handcrafted temple in Thailand with striking botanical gardens. Visitors love to visit here and take a look at the Buddha statues built in Buddhist temples which truly spectacular.
    9. Cha-am Thailand -Cha-am beach resort is known as the longest white sand beach in Thailand. It is also a place for golfing which many of vacationers enjoy to play. Perfect for vacationing families.
    10. Bangkok - the main attractions in Bangkok are the magnificent temples and shrines along the city. These religious buildings were made with artistic architecture design which are truly captivating to the eyes.

thanks for the helpful information, I really want to go to Phuket Thailand and I want to experience the beautiful white sand beach coasts.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-06-2012 at 04:16 AM.

erika if you have never been to Phuket Thailand then i will force you to go there. I am sure you will have lots of fun.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-06-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Hello,
    There are some Best Places in Thailand are:
    Sure Bangkok
    Chiang Mai
    Koh Samui

Default canada immigration

Oh,I just love Thailand,I have visited there many times and now it became one of my favorite destinations for visiting.The places I like the most there are Phuket,Pattaya,Bangkok etc.I enjoyed a lot there and I could say,Thailand is the perfect destination for spending holidays or vacations with family.

Have Fun!!!
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-06-2012 at 04:17 AM.

If you're looking best place for vacation in Thailand so let me tell you ! There is just only one place to be there & stay & that one is Pattaya, Thailand! Must make your vacation without wasting the time !
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-02-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful guide. Complete information for holiday vacation in Thailand.
    I am Kara Bryant,a travel writer who pens on travel related articles. Recently i blog for Emperortraveline, a self styling travel agency that provides tour packages, online ticket reservations, passport services and visa services for its customers worldwide.

@dreamybd thanks a lot for sharing this such a nice info of best place in Thailand for vacation but I would like to choose Singapore !
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-12-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks for sharing this information. I really want to go phuket Thailand.

phuketphuket thailand

I'm looking for the best vacation spots in the world, because I'm planning to have a vacation, because I'm too stress to work and I need to relax.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-10-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Thread Information