Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 Things Do in Bangkok Travel

The Ultimate LIVE Escape Game - Now Open in Bangkok!

Escape Hunt is the number one new attraction in central Bangkok, Thailand. It is an adventure like no other - exciting, addictive, challenging, educational & above all, fun! You will voyage back 100 years in time & play the part of a famous London detective, Shylock Barnes (or Charlotte Barnes), solving challenging mysteries set in Bangkok, Thailand. For more information please visit www.escapehunt.comimage.jpg

Don't worry about anything. If you are worrying then you can not enjoy your trip. Do everything secured before your journey. Because your journey is for enjoyment and not for worrying. All safety works should be done before then there is no need to do only 10 things in Bangkok, there is a lot to do more than 10 things to do in Bangkok. Enjoy.

Bangkok is the capital and the most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. I visited all city's of Thailand. Bangkok is my all time favorite destination in Thailand. I make a list of short things to do in Bangkok behalf of my experience.

Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw Old City
    Bangkok Khlongs Rides
    Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) Riverside
    Chinatown Shopping, Chinatown Market Chinatown
    Sim Square
    Soi Rambuttri Khaosan
    Rooftop Sunset Cocktail Sathon - Silom - Siam - Riverside
    Dinner Cruises in Bangkok, Dinner Cruise Riverside
    Soi Cowboy Sukhumvit
    Partying in RCA
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Arjeet, I also love to visit this destination every time. It is one of my favorite destinations in Asia as well as all over the world. Phuket is one of my favorite provinces there. I really like this region due to its awesome natural beauty. Following are the most important activities that we can enjoy there:
    1-Escape Hunt
    2-Surfing in Phuket
    3-Rafting and Trekking
    4-Snorkeling in Phi Phi
    5-Sea Kayaking in Phang Nga Bay

Nice sharing by all of you, But I want to add little bit more to it, No doubt, Thailand is very popular and alluring country among all the tourists. Kris! you are mentioned in your post about newest ladyboy cabaret show. Would you like to share some more detail about it? I want to know.

I must say guys that all of you have shared really great names of fun loving activities for the enjoyment of visitors. Thailand is really a alluring destination and offers a lot of attractions to its visitors. I never tried all these activities but I will like to try all these in my next tour to Thailand in future.

There are many things to do in Bangkok like Chao Phraya River, Bangkok National Museum and The Grand Palace etc. But my favorite is Bangkok National Museum. Because I am a big fan of historical places. I suggest the history lovers, they must visit this city one time to se his historical places .

I have a plan to Visit the Grand Palace of Bankok. I have no idea for my this tour I visited many times in Thailand but this palace is uninformative for me. I have no knowledge for this palace. Here anyone have some information about this palace so share with us? What will you say My visit of this palace will good for me?

Thread Information