Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thailand Traveling Time

Default Thailand Traveling Time

Any month is good to visit Thailand .it’s true that any time of the year will have its advantages and disadvantes. Sometimes, weather became major issue for some; it’s too easy to get too hung-up about visiting in the ‘dry season’ and avoiding the ‘rainy season’.
    There are no guarantees when weather will be changed in Thailand and rain occur at any time of the year just as days of unbroken sunshine can occur. Whenever you visit feel like hot and humid.
    There is seasonal and regional variation.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-19-2012 at 06:10 AM.

I think March to May is a good time of the year to visit Thailand. Few rain though too hot if you stay at the city area. I recommend you visit some provinces in Thailand during this season.

I think best traveling time in Thailand is from November to February. At this time the weather is not so hot and there is no heavy rain.

Phuket

I went there in June July. I loved my experience there. The weather was good and pleasant.

In my experience, the best time to travel in Thailand is November though the end of February. Since this time of year is considered the cool season, it’s relatively dry and cool compared to the rest of the year when it’s very hot and very humid with average temperatures ranging from 28-35°C. While in Bangkok temperatures rarely fall below 20°C even at night, the northern portions of the country cool off in the evening and the area can occasionally see temperatures fall below 10°C.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-16-2012 at 07:00 AM.

The best time to visit Thailand is November to February as i had also visited there for spending my holidays & the place i like there the most is Phuket.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-23-2012 at 09:28 AM.

The weather in Thailand is reasonable most times of year, although it certainly gets hot during the summer! November through February are the coolest times of year and there is certainly less rain then than at other times in the year. However, Thailand is a big country with a diverse landscape. There is somewhere to visit whatever time of the year you visit the kingdom.

Vietnam tours - Halong Vietnam
    Last edited by maihoa; 05-29-2012 at 02:36 AM.

according to me the best time is winters. i have been there in summers and it is too hot there.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-21-2012 at 06:35 AM.

I think visit traveling time in Thailand is from october and november year will have its advantages and disadvantes. Sometimes, weather became major issue for some; it’s too easy to get too hung-up about visiting in the ‘dry season’ and avoiding the ‘rainy season.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-21-2012 at 06:35 AM.

I would say Sept-Oct; although it's the end of the rainy season, it usually only rains for a little while in the late afternoon, which is nice and cools things down.

The weather is more dramatic and photographic; and since the tourists don't come until the "cool" season later in the year, reservations are not a problem, and you're bumping into far less tourists.

Thread Information