Thread: Massage in bangkok

Hybrid View

Thanks for sharing useful information.

Default Bangkok Massage

@shamsrock, Thailand is famous for its sheer quantity and affordability of massage, but effectiveness/quality depends on your preferences. Traditional Thai massage can be pretty painful compared to oil massage or other styles such as Swedish. However no one can deny the value, you can find places in Bangkok that offer massage for 100 baht an hour, which is a little over $3 USD at the time of this writing. Typical prices in downtown Bangkok are closer to 200-300 baht these days, but if you go out to OnNut on the BTS you can find standard prices around 150 baht.

Thailand is also famous for its variety of more.. "exotic" massages if you know what I mean. Some places offer experiences you can't find anywhere else in the world, but I probably shouldn't get into it on this forum. I've found this guide on massage parlors in bangkok to offer a ton of easy to understand information for those not familiar with the scene. It's well worth $5 considering you won't end up getting scammed by some tourist trap.

Thread Information