Thread: Month in Thailand

Default Month in Thailand

I'm exploring options on a month in Thailand around Sept 2012. Tours? Home base? Must see, ideas? I'm very interested in the history/ruins. I will be traveling alone. Is it best to have a home base and travel from there or should I move along?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-14-2012 at 09:55 AM.

you must visit this link tripideas.org/thailand-ancient-temple-ruins/. it discusses some old ruins of temples in Thailand.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-10-2012 at 08:38 AM.

In my opinion, Thailand is a wonderful country with truly impressive diving. To the west of Thailand is the Andaman Sea, and to the east the Gulf of Thailand, providing a variety of locations,the best dive sites are on the Andaman Sea side, both in the south and further north in the Similan Islands, but wherever you are in Thailand, it is not far to find an interesting marine environment to explore.

Thailand is the beautiful country and having most attractive places which are famous in the world. September and October is best month for Thailand.

It is very good for you if you are interested in travelling and Thailand is one of the best destination for travel.Bangkok is one of the most popular city of Thailand and many historical places at there.
    [B]" A Perpetual Holiday is a Good Working Definition of Hell. "[/B]

Hi, How was you journey ? I want to know your travel experience in Thailand. Share your travel story with us. It will help those peoples who are going Thailand in future.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thread Information