Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tourist Spot in Thailand?

You are right this The Similan Islands are a group of Thailand Island. You have shared really nice information about this island. Anyway, The summer season is best to explore this designation. May to November is best time to explore this island. In this year, I am planning with my friends to go there in summer vacations and enjoy there.

I am going to agree with you Similan Island is the best place to travel in May to Nov. I love to go there again and again for enjoying its natural beauty. I like to share with you its nice images and I hope you will like its this image which force me to visit there once again. \

Honestly speaking I have never visited Similan Island in my life. Even I have listen this name first time in my life and it's sounds really cool. Now I want to be there in my free time with my friends. Would you lke to share it's nearest attractions with all of us?

Similan Island is a best place for enjoy summer vacations. I have explored this island last year with ,my friends. We have enjoyed there awesome time there. I wish I explore this island again. I have done there lots of things.

Go to their temple you will surely love and enjoy them. One thing you should remember is they do have some restrictions and rules to follow so make sure you wear the proper clothing if you plan to visit their temple.

I am glad to know that your experience about Similan Island. I have never been there in my life but now I want to be there after mine Bus tours from New York with my friends. I have no idea about this destination. So guys would you like to share any all information about this destination?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-24-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Similan Island is a great place for travelling point of view. Many travelling lovers ti go there for having fun and also spending their holidays. So I would like to suggest you must visit therefor seeing its natural beauty. I has great attention in tourism. .

I am glad to know that you have such a nice experience about this Island. I have a plan to visit this this attraction in my free time and also want to know it's nearest attractions as well. Would you like to help me in this regard?

I have also explored this island with my younger brother after mine niagra falls tours from new york in my summer vacations. We have stayed there for two days. In these days, we have done there many activities nad enjoyed there having fun. My experince on this island was nice.

Thailand is most attractive destination for tourists..My friend had visit it in last month and he told me that it is really a nice journey and he enjoyed a lot of fun there. He says that If you are planning to go for a trip don,t miss to go in Thailand because it is one of the most beautiful place in Asia.

Thread Information