Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tourist Spot in Thailand?

Default Tourist Spot in Thailand?

Hi All,

I would like to ask about the best or well known tourist destination in Thailand, I haven't been there yet so this is my first time to visit the country for a business trip. I am just waiting for my visa, which I applied from Global Visas a couple of months ago.

Basically I would like to get a time with my family after my business trip in Thailand for a couple of days or 2 weeks at maxed. A simple help from people living there will be greatly appreciated by me.

Regards
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-25-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Tourist Spot in Thailand, very nice...i am also go away to plan this specific places...thank you

Thailand is one of the best place to visit in Asia. Some of the best tourist destination in Thailand that you may consider to visit are:
    Pattaya
    Ayutthaya
    Bangkok
    Kanchanaburi
    Chiang Mai
    Sukhothai
    Phuket
    Buffalo Tours

If you are planning on visiting Bangkok, here are some of your best options for tourist attractions. Visit the Grand Palace, the Giant Swing, Relax at Lumpini Park., Go to Suan Pakkad Palace., Shop at CentralWorld.. hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-19-2012 at 08:12 AM.

I would like to appreciate your choice,Very nice destination you have selected.I hope,you will get your visa soon.Thailand is most beautiful destination,there are a lot of attractions to see.But don't forget to visit Pattaya,because the beauty of Thailand is incomplete without Pattaya.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-19-2012 at 08:11 AM.

If you are planning to go for a vacation.Dont miss to go in thailand because it is one of the nicest place in asia that you can be able to enjoy because of its natural beauty so there's a lot to do with it.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-27-2012 at 08:15 AM.

Default us visa application

Wow!!! It would be a great fun,if i visit Thailand ,I have heard that,it is one of most beautiful attractions of the world.And one of most favorite destination of tourists too.I would like to visit there this summer even with my family,as our planning is to go to USA and I am wondering about to visit Thailand after visiting USA.3

Thanks for the info!!!
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-30-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Hi,
    Last year I also going to thailand for vacations.I enjoy a lot.Here are the some most famous places in thailand

Pattaya Beach,Mae Fa Luang Garden,,Doi Tung Royal Villa ,Patong Beach.You pick your spot.

Thailand is dotted with some of the spectacular tourism attractions and sightseeing spots,which are amazingly stunning and are well worth paying a visit to throughout.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-02-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Happy to be here.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-30-2012 at 04:50 AM.

Thread Information