Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tourist Spot in Thailand?

There are many Tourists spots in Thailand. The beach at pattaya, Thailand is one among them. During night time in Pattaya, the parties were very excellent and very enjoyable. One of my friends had gone to the tour to pattaya beach and stayed in the hotel nearer to the beach for three days. He loved the entertainment there, he advised me to visit the place. He explained me about the chai and the new year eve celebrations there. The members of the site are very much thankful for providing us details about this wonderful locations.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-10-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Hello,
    Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, is a metropolis where one can find both old and new, East and West, traditional and fashionable, blended together in a harmonious way. Samut Prakan (29 km) has countless tourist attractions such as historical sites, old markets and indigenous lifestyles along the canals. The largest crocodile farm in the world is situated here. Samut Songkhram (63 km) highlights King Rama II Memorial Park and Amphawa Floating Market. Those who love to experience the local lifestyles have many choices of homestay programmes to choose from. The old capital from 1350 to 1767, Ayutthaya (76 km from Bangkok), is today visited chiefly as a historical site, especially the World Heritage Historic City of Ayutthaya and associated Historic Towns. Bang Pa-in Palace, and Bang Sai Folk Arts and Crafts Centre are places recommended for inclusion in a one-day tour.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-19-2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: for change
    Compass Tours offer a full range of tours - so whether you are looking for an easy or a strenuous trip, we can help you plan it.
    http://www.compasstours.com

Hi,

How about the weather and hotel accommodation? How to transport in local ? is it expensive?

Here are some of the best tourist attractions in Thailand:

Pattaya - the dolphin world and resort, floating market
    Dino Park Mini Golf, Karon Beach, Phuket
    Phuket – Phuket aquarium
    Kanchanaburi – Srinakarin dam
    Suan Phung – Khao Chan Waterfall
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-10-2012 at 06:48 AM.

In my point of view !

Kanchanaburi
    Pattaya
    Phuket

these three tourist destination in Thailand in my eyes ! so make your destination one of them in these three.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-19-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Default Koh Chang Thailand ,it 's the best

I would like to recommend visitors. As my past experiences in Koh Chang Thailand which was one of my best places to visit and it’s like a paradise on this planet.”
    koh-chang.jpg
    see more Koh Chang beaches ,sightseeing ,and map from : http://thailandstayandtravel.com/koh...dise-on-earth/

Pattaya is the best tourist place in the Thailand. I already had traveled there and got very great experience of traveling there.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-09-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by perfection View Post
    Thailand is one of the best place to visit in Asia. Some of the best tourist destination in Thailand that you may consider to visit are:
    Pattaya
    Ayutthaya
    Bangkok
    Kanchanaburi
    Chiang Mai
    Sukhothai
    Phuket
    Hey Thanks for the information. It will surely come in handy on my next trip to Thailand. Do share more information like hotels etc so that we may compare hotel rates.

its a nice pics of tourist spot in thailand do you like this pic
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-20nd2TXUBs.../thailand1.jpg

The places you can visit in Thailand are many more. But you can check these places: Ko Tarutao Island in southern Thailand, Ayuthaya city, Ko Chang Island, Grand Palace, Similan Island, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, Railay Beach and Phang Nga Bay.

Thread Information