Thread: Looking for Hotel suppliers in Bangkok, Pattaya

Default Looking for Hotel suppliers in Bangkok, Pattaya

Hi,
    We are Vietnam local tour operator, offering outbound tour to Bangkok, Pattaya for Vietnamese travelers.
    We are seeking for the co-operation with hotel suppliers in these destinations.
    Tks
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-27-2013 at 06:50 AM.
    www.onlinetravelvietnam.com ; www.dulichvietnam247.com

For art supplies there is also a great shop on Rama 1 road near MBK...just past National Stadium. It is also a school book distributer so any school books or supplies, including art supplies can be found there.
    ShiricaArmitage

Dude you are tour operator and you find the supplier for the hotel you just contact to the management of the hotel and i think you find the supplier after contact to the hotel owners...
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Wow, Get Bus Ticket is a really nice site for travelling lovers. According to my aunt because she is a travelling lover and she suggested me in last week to take a tour through this bus tour. So after reading your post i have a plan to take a tour in next month.
    I will suggest to all travelling lovers to have fun with http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-washington-dc-capitol-hill-tour.html.

Well, in this matter I like to say best of luck buddy and hope so that you will get soon your required location.

Pattaya has mnay attractions but now I want to share with you I like to share with you some information or thing that now my younger bro have a plan to go there for having fun and enjoying some day with his friends. I wish he will good time in Thailand. so now I want to know that Whats your personal experience of Pattaya? Can you like to share with me here...

Arjeet buddy I would like to say that you have shared such a useful information with him. i am so sure if he will follow this will get something useful from there. I would like to suggest you dude keep sharing with all in future too.

Thread Information