Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise in Phuket

Yes! Phi Phi island is really beautiful.. I wanted to go there again..
    http://www.discoverluxury.com/

Phuket Island is wonderful, and is one of the biggest and most visited Islands in Thailand. Here you can enjoy diving, sailing, swimming, snorkeling, fishing, caving and much more.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-16-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Phuket is a paradise, if you can get away from all the tourists and enjoy the nature.

I live in Phuket and I spend a lot of time paddling in the mangroves on Phuket's eastcoast and out to the nearest islands in the Phang Nga Bay.

I am making this photo-blog about paddling in Phuket: http://paddlinginphuket.blogspot.com/

have a look if you want, maybe you can get some good ideas about where to paddle in Phuket.

Luxury Thailand holiday is absolutely best choice, where you can spend some spare moments with your friends and stay in luxury Thailand villas. And the Phuket Island is awesome! Here you can enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, fishing and much more.

thanks for sharing guys, I wanna travel and explore the beautiful and paradise place in Phuket, I'm pretty sure that I will never regret spending money to visit this kind of place.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-16-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Phi Phi Island is great, Thank you share!
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-16-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Default Phuket Vegetarian Festivals and other Events Phuket Town

Whether they're held to honour a religious belief or just for fun, the festivals of Phuket are exciting, sometimes bizarre spectacles – and they're certainly never bland. The Vegetarian Festival draws people from all over the world. It's colourful, it's deafening and sometimes fascinatingly gruesome. Vegetables gruesome? Come and see for yourself… Financial Planner Washington DC
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-16-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Its awesome........Phi Phi islands are located between the island of Phuket. Its very beautiful place.

I agree with tizalee, Phi Phi is a beautiful spot to see in Thailand. It is a famous paradise to enjoy the summer holidays. It offers a countless range of breathtaking beaches, stunning rock formations and tranquil turquoise waters teeming with colorful marine life. It is a best place for diving, sailing, trekking, eco-tourism, business, romance, or just lazing on the beach.

Phuket is truly a paradise with many amazing beaches. It's fantastic that there's something for everyone there. Stay in town near Patong for all the shopping and partying action, but if you're looking for a quiet getaway try Natai beach or Phangnga, it's less touristy and there are really beautiful hotels which give you a completely different experience. Natai beach is our family favorite, we normally stay at Aleenta resort, as they never fail to impress. All our island tours and activities were arranged by them, they really make sure the only thing you need to do is relax and work on your tan. Amazing place!

Thread Information