Thread: travel thailand-Home décor

Default travel thailand-Home décor

Talk about ruing the day! I just got back from a week-long trip to Thailand. While in Chiang Mai, I came across the most amazing store. They sold nothing but handcrafted items. They had hand woven Kalagas (wall hangings), hand-carved vases with such colorful glazing that they shone like glass and even small, intricately carved wooden elephants. Being on a budget, I didn’t buy anything.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-08-2011 at 05:43 AM.

Chiang Mai is a world famous place for handmade stuff and furniture. Many handmade furniture factories are in the town. Many other country's tourists spend few days scouring the furniture factories then buy Thai handmade furniture to ship home to their own countries. You can read here more about it. http://voices.yahoo.com/how-buy-hand...d-6245066.html
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

yeah. I am going to agree with you like these words ( Chiang Mai is a world famous place for handmade stuff and furniture.) I have a personal experience of its handmade things to see and I want to visit there again and I would like to suggest you must visit there and see its famous attractions.

I have heard about the place Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai is very famous visiting place in Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-10-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Really good to see that all of you have shared here truly nice and good information about Chiang Mai, IO really like this and like to make a move at these again in my life and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun.

Thread Information