Thread: “Chiang Mai Art and Culture Festival 2006”

Talking “Chiang Mai Art and Culture Festival 2006”

invite you to “Chiang Mai Art and Culture Festival 2006” during 1-9 April, 2006, at the plaza of the Three Kings Monument and Chiang Mai Arts and Cultural Centre Admire the royal paintings and photos by His Majesty the King, as well as, various forms of entertainment, starting from April 1. Enjoy musical performances by Lai Thai Band and Ratklao Amaradit, as well as, stage shows throughout the 9 days such as Jazz music, folk songs by the famous Chanokrong Band from Phitsanulok, international dances, symphonic orchestra, Lanna puppet shows, Art Pavilion, the traditional performing arts from each region and Lanna tradition that has been inherited and preserved through a long period of time such as “Lanna Pi Mai Mueang Festival Preservation”, “Poi Sang Long Festival” , “Lanna Klong Luang Drum Competition” and “Lap Mueang Festival 06”. For further information, please contact the Tourism Authority of Thailand.Tel 1672
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thailand have many art and culture festival and event all the year. There is at least 1 festival held in the Chiang Mai every month. Many embody handicraft exhibitions and sales of native manufacture, additionally to the non secular festivals and native customs.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thailand is a place of cultural activities and traditions. These Festival are worth watching and spend time here is always memorable. I'm waiting for the next festival which held in 2015.

I am going to agree with you here many cultural activities and traditions are celebrated in a year. I love to see its cultural activities and traditions. I had really enjoyed there its many festivals during my Thailand's tour. I want to visit there again in Songkran and Loy Krathong festival. Have you ever enjoy this festival in Thailand. it will be celebrated on 25 November.

Now I am enjoying my new york to niagara falls tour package

After reading your post, I can imagine that you have a great knowledge of this destination and about it's culture. honestly speaking I have no idea about this destination. SO would you like to explain it in detail? I am so sure it will be useful for me in future.

Akira! I have shared with all of your great information about it so now I like to say that I have no more information about it. but now I like to say that if you have some knowledge about it so must share with me. I will wait for your next post.

All of you shared really nice information about Chiang Mai Art and Culture Festival 2006. I appreciate all of you. After reading all the posts, I have got a nice information about this festival. I am sure in the future, I also get nice information through your post. good job buddy. Anyhow, what are your future plans?

Now I have a the plan to go for taking bus tours to philadelphia from boston. Now I am so excited for this attraction so now I save the plan to visit there for having fun. Have you visited there ever in your life?
    Last edited by tomammi; 03-07-2016 at 04:49 AM.

I have explored both destinations, but not in one tour. I am glad to hear that you can explore those destinations in one tour. Both of these destinations are memorizing. You can explore there many attractions which filled with natural beauty. I must say that you never forget to share your tour story with me after completing your this tour.

I am very excited for mine new york to baltimore bus tour
    Last edited by Jason1; 03-07-2016 at 04:54 AM.

Chiang Mai Art and Culture Festival is nice Festival in Thailand. I have heard about this festival.

Picnic spots in delhi | Camp in Dhanaulti

Thread Information