Thread: Do you have any plans for Valentines' Day?

Lightbulb Do you have any plans for Valentines' Day?

We have a couple places for your celebration to recommend

Valentine's day @ JW Marriott Bangkok
    --At Marriott Cafe, they offer a buffet menu for 1,800 Baht/person. Featuring menus will include Seared Akami Tuna, Grilled Australian Beef Medallion on Tomato Confit, Pan Seared Foie Gras and Valentine's Desserts.
    --At Tsu Japanese Restaurant, they offer a set menu for 2,200 Baht/person.
    --At Nami Japanese Restaurant, a special Teppanyaki set menu for 1,800 Baht/person is recommended.
    For more information on Valentine's special programs and reservation, call 02 656-7700

Valentine's day @ Sheraton Grande Sukhhumvit
    --At Rossini', they offer five-course menu prepared specially for the evening 2,400 Baht ++/ per person.
    --The Sala, Barbecue menus are featuring on this special day.1,800 baht ++ per person
    For more information on Valentine's special offers and reservation, call 02 649-8888

Valentine's day @ Millennium Hilton Bangkok
    --Three Sixty offers a three-course candlelit meal. You will enjoy piano music in the background and Chaopraya river view. 6,900 ++ Baht per couple.
    --At Flow, a river side restaurant, they offer a buffet menu with free of your special night photo. Welcoming and farewell gifts are included. 4,900 ++ Baht per couple.
    For more information on Valentine's day and reservation, call 02 442-2000

Thank you for share. It's a information useful for me.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-30-2015 at 09:57 AM.

ohh yeah ! there is something special planning in my heart for Valentines' Day !
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-04-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Valentines is a special day of lovers...
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-30-2015 at 09:57 AM.

ohh yeah ! there is something special planning in my heart for Valentines' Day !
    Alex...

Yeah now coming valentine day i have plan to go to the tour of Thailand because my wife insist me to go for the family tour toward the Thailand but i have no idea that which place is best for the valentine day in Thailand..
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I have a plan to visit Paris on this valentine day. I love Paris and I want to spend this special day there with my fiancee. I hope I will great days spend there. I want to see the Eiffel tower when to stand my fiancee with me. I would like to recommend all lovers to visit there and enjoy this day in Paris.

We have decided to visit Bangkok on Valentine day. there are good package details.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-16-2016 at 07:17 AM.

gopkrtindd! your sharing details are really nice and I have a plan to try these details in my life. I hope I will great fun there in Feb with my fiancee. After my Paris tour. I visited many times in my life Paris and I want to visit again nd again there for having fun. I know Thailand is a too good place and it has great attractions for tourism.

In my point of view Switzerland is the best romantic place for celebrating valentine with your special ones.so what day about this destination in traveling point of view about celebrating there your valentine??

Thread Information