Thread: Visa for UK child

Default Visa for UK child

Just want to know information regarding my 2yr old daughter, she went today to Thailand and will be staying for 4months as we are trying to get her thai sister over to live with us in the UK. What is the situation we face as she only has a uk passport, would it be better to get a tourist visa in Udon thani,a thai passport for her to give her dual nationality or because we have a return ticket proving she will come back on the 22nd june be enough(i know she will be an overstayer)Any advice or help would be appreciated

I think you have to contact with the your embassy if you are not a citizen of United Kingdom.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ross2taylor View Post
    I think you have to contact with the your embassy if you are not a citizen of United Kingdom.
    yes this is right and I agree with it. However, in the event that you go to a Global Visas provider in your place, always consider their review and their reputation before embarking. it'll be safe then for you.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-30-2011 at 04:28 AM.

No one can give you exact information about United Kingdom Visa and Nationality policy. You have to contact UK embassy ukvacpk.com.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thread Information