Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paradise can still be found in Thailand

Default Paradise can still be found in Thailand

Anyone looking for some real paradise away from the crazy bars and crowds? Are you looking for untouched islands with caves to explore, water to dive/snorkel and camp out on the beach? Then you are in for a treat. Some blogs will have you believe that there is no piece of Thailand left unspoiled. This is not true as you will discover if you keep reading.

Angthom Marine Park is a national park consisting of islands of the eastern coast of Thailand. This park will allow a limited amount of visitors per year and has only a few options of accommodation. You can either sleep in tents or in bungalows on the beach. There is a local restaurant where Thai food is served for reasonable prices(between 50 and 150 bht). There are excellent snorkel and dive sites as wel as the Emerald Lake. From Koh Tao it takes about 4 hours to reach by boat. The park is closed during monsoon season from October till January. The Angthom Marine Park trips are organized by dive company Davy Jones Locker located at Sairee, Koh Tao. This trip is the only trip going to Angthom Marine Park from Koh Tao and has the duration of 2 days/1 night. The trips are run by me Claudia Nieweg and i am originally from the Netherlands. I speak English, Portuguese and Italian. There is always a PADI Western dive master on board to lead people on dives. You will at all times have a Western guide on board.

Program: On the first day we can pick everybody up between 7.00 and 08.00 in the morning. Then we sail of on our own boat which has a sound system to which the customers can connect their Ipod and a relaxing room on the roof of the boat. We have fruit and water on board. We then do a dive or snorkeling at South West Pinnacle. After appro. four hours we arrive in Angthom and go caving and snorkeling. We pitch up for the night and have a meal on the beach. The second day we take the boat and sail to the Emerald Lake where we go snorkeling and kayaking. Then we do a dive or snorkeling at Shark Island and return to Koh Tao.

Price: There are two prices to consider. The first price is 6000 Bht which includes two dives. This is only for certified divers with a minimum of open water certificate. The second price is 4500 Bht which does not include scuba diving. This is a possibility for people who do not have a dive certificate or want to do snorkeling instead of diving.

Included in the trip is all the dive and snorkel equipment, kayak, accommodation, park fee, pick up service and fruit and water on the boat.
    For booking you can walk into the shop or contact me at crossingthesea@hotmail.com
    Our shop is located in Sairee, Koh Tao.

Thailand is nice place for enjoying your memorable holidays with your family & friends.

Quote Originally Posted by shailenderkumar View Post
    Thailand is nice place for enjoying your memorable holidays with your family & friends.
    Thailand is a destination that has something for every traveler. Enjoy kayaking, diving, culinary adventure tours in Thailand, world-class shopping, and explore unique areas along with beautiful bustling beaches and much more in your Thailand tour that you will remember you life time.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-17-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Hi i love Thailand .Very very beautiful place to spend holidays. I'm agree Paradise can still there .

Nice one! I'm visiting Thailand in a few weeks.. Super excited!
    http://www.discoverluxury.com/

thailand is a nice.i'll travel to thailand
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-17-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Paradise can still be found in Thailand it is very good place...and the travelling visitors would like to travel away the specific places for the Paradise....nice thread.........

Get a kayak and you can paddle in mangroves and out to beautiful islands where there are few or none tourists.

http://paddlinginphuket.blogspot.com/

If you want to find paradise in Thailand, then get a kayak and paddle out to the islands, beaches and mangroves where there is few or no tourists. Even around Phuket there are still many undeveloped beautiful places.

http://paddlinginphuket.blogspot.com/

It has many beach in Phuket Thailand that less crowd than Patong and also has beautiful natural. This is some of that beaches in Phuket.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-25-2012 at 10:17 AM.
    www.phuketsweettravel.com

Thread Information