Thread: Business Travel

Unregistered Unregistered

Question Business Travel

I am a Canadian Citizen, and a United States Resident Alien. My company wants me to visit the office in Bangkok so it is business travel. Do I need a visa? Do I get one at the consolate or at the Airport when I enter Thailand?

Fantastic Good Job.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-27-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Remove URL

It is worth taking the time to understand the Bangkok visa and immigration system, as this can save a lot of time, trouble and money in the future. There are a wide variety of different visas available, with some lasting for six months or even a year. Those who wish to work in Thailand will need to obtain a non-immigration visa, while anyone who chooses to study Thai or work towards their TEFL certification can also obtain long stay visas.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-27-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Remove URL

Bangkok is capital city of Thailand and it has beautiful beaches and places. You have need for visa but you are coming for company work so there is no your responsibility but it is your company responsibility.

Some information you will have to confirm with your travel agent or online. Activities for business travel could be more pleasant rather than economy..

Business travel may require a VISA where tourist does not. Business travel laws and rules vary in most foreign countries. Select the right clothes. Pack only one color of pants and one jacket. This way optimize the accessories according to need .
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-19-2012 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a Canadian Citizen, and a United States Resident Alien. My company wants me to visit the office in Bangkok so it is business travel. Do I need a visa? Do I get one at the consolate or at the Airport when I enter Thailand?
    I don't think you need any visa for that. This is just my opinion I also not know much about it.

A visa is a form of permission for a non-citizen to travel to, enter, transit or remain in a particular country. Yes Visa is must to going Thailand and its your company's responsibility they should be provide you. That remains the right of the immigration officials of the country concerned.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thread Information