Thread: Goin to Hadyai

Red face Goin to Hadyai

Hi all,
    Gemini's here... i was plannin to go to Hadyai next april...but i dun haf any information bout it at all...
    Any suggestion??
    Thnx for droppin by

This is Hat Yai city in Thailand not Hadyai. Hat Yai very famous for Thai Traditional Massage. All hotels are provider Massage facility and many massage center also open in the market. The Thai Ancient Massage is an extraordinary method of aligning the energies of the body. Massage will starting at the feet and progressing up to the head. You feel feel relax after taking this.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Hat Yai is a beautiful city to visit in Thailand. It is located near the Malaysian border. It is a famous commercial, shopping, and entertainment center in Thailand. It is an ideal place to enjoy the seafood, dinning and nightlife. It is also very famous all over the world for its shopping centers.

There are nice information about Hadyai. it's very place for visiting.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-28-2015 at 11:22 AM.

rohitrgddf, you ever visited this region? If yes, then share your trip experience with us. I am very curious to know about other's travel experience.

I have visit Hat Yai long time ago, i can tell you some of the places which you need to visit:
    1. Thai Massage
    2. Floating Market
    3. Pink Lady
    4. Shopping
    5. Festivals
    6. Wat Hat Yai Nai
    7. Ton Nga Chang Waterfall
    8. Buddha Statues
    9. Night Bazaar
    10. Tattoo in Hat Yai

Hadyai is a new name for me, I have never been at there in my life till yet, But like to make a visit at there and so sure about that this new kind of place will prove really good nad nice for me. so keep it guys for sharing this nice kind of stuff.

Thread Information