Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pattaya Beach

Pattaya Beach and Jomtien are the best known beaches among tourists and as a result very crowdy especially on weekends.Naklua Beach is the ideal place for a peaceful stroll along the beach during the day.
    • Pattaya Beach
    • Jomtien Beach
    • Naklua Beach
    • Koh Larn ( Coral Island)
    • Bang Sae Beach

Pattaya is a town of Thailand. This town is known for a wild nightlife scene and attracts international visitors. Pattaya beach is a famous beach of this town. I visited a few years ago. This beach has many natural attractions and great views in its sunset timing. I want to again visit there. Your's all places are really nice which you share with us.

Tesla and tummy both of you shared nice information about Pattaya Beach. I agree with Tesla! Naklua beach is best Beach. I visited this beach with an uncle when he visits Thailand for his some work. When him complete his work, then we visit the Thailand during this we visit this beach. Thailand is an ideal destination. I wish I visit this destination again.

Naklua beach is a stunning point of interests where we can see the amazing views and have fun with buddies. I love this beach and wants to explore it again to spend time in an ideal environment for fun. I hope it will be full on fun time for me to having some time in such beautiful surroundings.

Exclamation

adverd! your sharing images are really nice and I visit once in my life there but after see these images I want to visit there gain after finishing my East coast bus tours from boston. I really enjoy my present tour of The East coast. This side of USA is really awesome for travelling point of view. I wish my next tour enjoyable for me.

adverd! You have shared nice and beautiful images of this beach, I have explored this beach before my Edison NJ to niagara falls tour. I have enjoyed there many things and spent awesome time there. This beach is a perfect place for spending holidays and having fun.

tizalee! really good to see that you8 have shared here really nice names of Pattaya Beach. I really like this sharing and want to know in detail about Bang Sae Beach. so would any one like toshare here with me about this place in details. i am here and waiting for your replies.

Thread Information