Thread: Best Bar

Hybrid View

Default Best Bar

Which is the best bar in Patpong?
    Costa Blanca

hi i want to known about best bar in Patpong too
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-07-2012 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Remove URL

You are right Anka it is the best about Patpong and it is famous for tourist attractions really i like it.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-07-2012 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Remove URL

It is the Costa Blanca bar. It is not only a bar but a tourist spot is too. Patpong is famous for its bars. Here we can find any type of bars according to our choices.

Bangkok have large number of Club's and bar's for tourist. Where you can taste all Thai and international brand's of whiskey and other drinks.
    Whether you prefer a cold Chang beer or a shot of Thai whiskey, China Williams raises a glass to some of Bangkok's finest drinking spots.

1. Sirocco Sky Bar
    2. Cheap Charlie's
    3. Phra Nakorn Bar
    4. Water Bar
    5. Molly Bar
    6. Telephone
    7. Tawandaeng
    8. Santika
    9. Raintree Pub
    10. Mandarin Oriental Hotel

Official web page of durham bus services get all detail and tickets online Here

Montien Hotel is one of the best bar in Patpong.

Costa Blanca bar is one of the best in all category because i visited all the places and peoples behave like friends and much more staff is very cooperative nothing going to be wrong its also very popular among the tourist ...
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

all of you guys mentioned nice names of Bars I would like to tell my one of the favorite Bar around the Patpong, Water Bar and Molly Bar are also good for night party But go-go bars is my favorite one, I personally visited there two time in my whole life.

According to =my younger brother go-go bar is a really nice destination for night parties. I love night parties. I have a plan to visit this bar after my bus tours from nyc. I have great fun here. This tour is awesome for me. I would like to suggest all of the visit lover must visit from this tour and spend great journey in life.

Thread Information