Thread: Permits

Default Permits

Can anyone tell me what permits, visas etc are needed to live and work in Thailand?
    Costa Blanca

Usually peoples are going Thailand for visiting or spend their vacation just few peoples are going for work.
    I think this is not right place to find your answer try to do some where ales. I have not enough information about work permit or working visa but here you will get all information. www.thaiworkpermit.com.

Now i am going indianapolis to new york in bus i hope it will be good experience for me.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

You need these following documents to apply for work permit visa and also some of the employer requirement who offers you the work.

2 inches photo
    medical certificate
    original passport
    letter of employment
    certificate of degree
    address in Thailand

Jessicajelen! really good to see that yo have shared truly nice information I really like this and so sure that this will prove really usefull for all members of this community.
    Have you any idea about this Quincy to niagara falls bus tour
    Last edited by Herry; 05-20-2016 at 04:41 AM.

----------------------
    Last edited by Herry; 05-19-2016 at 05:28 AM.

Glad to know that see buddy your thoughts are just same like me. I am very happy to know that you liked this conversation like me. Anyhow buddy I am curious to know something about pour tour. Would you like to share with all about that?

Happy to go with bus tours departing from san francisco.

Why not Akira! This is a two-day tour along with many destinations. I have a lot of fun during this and like to take this again in my life for sure.
    Thousand Islands
    Thousand Island Cruise),
    Niagara Falls Illumination,
    Old Fort Niagara,
    Thundering Water Cultural Show these are the main point of interest of this tour.

Lovely guys after reading your share attraction names buddy I am pondering to take this s soon a possible. I wants to know more about from you if you feel no problem. So buddy would you like to share it's accommodation facility with all?

Akira this tour provide the accommodation facility with it and you will take this tour without any hesitation because it is really good and nice and I am so sure about that it will prove good for you like me as well for sure.

Well buddy I would like to say that buddy you have shared such a useful information with all of us. Now I can take this tour without any hesitation too. Anyway buddy would you like to share anything else about that?

Thread Information