My husband, children and I just got back from our holiday in Thailand. We spent a week four days in Bangkok (hectic but fun), a week on Samuii - submlime heaven, we then went up to Chiang Mai for three days Pai for two days (I wish we'd stayed longer) and returned to Bangkok via a night in Sukothai.

We had a fabulous time and hope to be able to go again soon. My senses are still stinging from the feast they have had and our chilren are filling their scrap books with happy memories.

If you are thinking of Thailand with kids, do not hesitate. If you are worried about health and that, we found some great advice at www.thailand4kids.com (google finds them) and we found nothing but helpful people where ever we went.

I can't wait to book my next trip, we shall definately fit more time in at Pai, and I'd like to see Kho Samet as I have heard great things about the island.

Oh and if anyone is going through Sukhothai, I'd recommend you take a look at Lotus Village Guesthouse, Honestly we paid a lot more money for accommodation that didn't come close to Lotus Village, real nice people too.

Thailand is definately for my family.

Happy travels

Polly