Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thailand with children

I would like to say that tomami you have share such a cool image with all of us. I like these views and would love to say that after this every one wants to be there soon. Like jeson I also wants to know from you something about that. So buddy must share with all.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-01-2016 at 11:15 AM.

In your post, you said that you want to know about these images. So I would like to say that first image is taken from wat chedi luang. Which is the most famous historical place of this destination. The second is image is taken from Sea View Resort & Spa - Koh Chang. By the way, I am taking a new york to washington dc tour.

Well, buddy, I am really very happy after reading your quick reply and would like to ay thanks for such kinds sharing. I have noted this and would like to move around d theses place after mine parsippany to niagara falls bus tour and so sure will have a great time while mine visit.

It is my goodness. I also feel happy to come to know that you will explore this place after your this tour. Your tour name is sound really cool. I am sure you must come back with nice memories. By th way, best of luck for your this tour.

yes, Thailand is one of tourist attractions and the pictures you shared are beautiful and nice. I also want to go there with friends.

Thread Information