Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thailand with children

007.jpg

Bangkok is definitely a great city for family. You will definitely enjoy walking around, trying local food and of course shopping. The protest will not even affect your vacation.

Thailand is a best attractive country in the Asia.I think it is the best trip for family.I am planning to travel Thailand with family. In bangkok I visited and really it is great City for family tour. I enjoyed there a lot.

If you want to visit Thailand with your children, then Chiang Mai is the best city for this. Chiang Mai provided many things for kids, which they could do there and enjoy. The Chiang Mai Zoo and Elephant Nature Park visit must there. I am sure you and your kids like this places very much. I am visit this city with my family after visiting the new york to acadia national park and lots of fun.

Arjeet! I agree with you Thailand is a nice destination for families. Thailand is my one of the best destination. I have visited this place in my winter vacations with my friends. We have enjoyed there and spent great time there. I am going to share some attraction names which I visited during my journey those are Golden Buddha, Walking Street, Pattaya and Khao Yai National Park.

arjeet! you are right

Quote Originally Posted by Arjeet View Post
    Thailand is one of the most family friendly holiday destinations in the world. Bangkok is filled with great places where kids can enjoy and learn about Thai culture. You can visit Zoos and Animal Parks.

Arjeet! You are right Bangkok is a nice place for travelling and I like this city in the world I visited many times in my life in this city but I want to visit again and again in this city. When I last year visit in this city I can't no more still see its attractions, but now I have a plan to visit after my <a href=http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-Niagara-corning-boston-tour.html>3 days tour from new york</a>. Then I visit again there.

Thread Information