Thread: Bird Flu

coming to Thailand Unregistered

Default Bird Flu

I wonder is there any bird flu cases in Thailand, like Indonesia or another countries. Any precaution that I should be aware? I will go to Thailand in few weeks. Many thanks!

Unregistered Unregistered

Exclamation All About Bird Flu

Hello,

I afford to post this site in your forum because there is a ganger of Bird Flu Panic in all world. It's better to inform the people about Bird Flu and similarity virus infections. you can visit http://www.all-about-bird-flu.net/ - very simple, non-comersial site about Bird Flu, with information about Honk Kong Flu, Spanish Flu, Asia Flu and the latest news about Bird Flu all over the world.

Thank you about attention.

Best Regards and Good Luck
    Alex

*Thank your colleague that you not delete this post because this is not a spam or advertising and this site may save us from panic.

Hi friend
    you wonder is there any bird flu cases in Thailand, like Indonesia or another countries. Any precaution that you should be aware. Yes dear friend you have to took extra care about bird flu infection it can be took place anywhere so be protected from it for more information see-
    http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3353-s-tamiflu.aspx got all information from here and got

Default How does Bird Flu spread?

My friend I just have a question regarding this issue that...... How does Bird Flu spread? and What are the chances that I will catch bird flu if I eat cooked chicken or duck? How about cartilage or bone marrow? I live in Indonesia and travel between Indonesia and Thailand quite frequently.
    [url=www.bestpillprice.com/]online prescription[/url]

Thread Information