Thread: Any Recommended restaurant?

Hybrid View

Unregistered Unregistered

Default Any Recommended restaurant?

I want to try Khantoke Dinner. can you recommend me a good Khantoke Dinner? Is it spicy?

The Cooking School at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai has long been renowned for introducing the secrets of Thai cuisine to Resort guests keen to pick up culinary tips to dazzle friends and family back home. And now, the cookery college is giving guests another means to expertise the distinctive cooking of northern Asian nation with its new khantoke dinners.

La terrace restaurant is a best restaurant in Chiang Mai. My aunt stays in this hotel during their tour. She felt comfortable there. She told that the tourists' choice this hotel to stay. The stunning food is available there. This hotel provided many facilities for the tourists. Air condition rooms, T.V and net every facility available there.

I don't visit this restaurant, but I have been visiting many times in Chiang Mai. After reading your post I know about this restaurant now I have a plan to visit there with my friend after my niagara falls tours from new york canadian side I hope I will enjoy in this restaurant.

tomammi! I have also never visit this restaurant. When I have visited Changi Mai. But ‎Asia! Shared nice information about this restaurant. I am sure if you will stayed in this restaurant during your tour. You must feel comfortable there and like the services of this hotel.

I am going to philadelphia to niagara falls tours.
    Last edited by Jason1; 12-29-2015 at 05:07 AM.

According to my aunt La terrace restaurant is a really nice destination in France. I have an idea to visit there in next year I hope I will enjoy my tour in this restaurant with my all friends. I will Enjoy the Delicious taste of food from the menu of La Terrasse Restaurant with some exclusive Deals

Thread Information