Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand with children

Polly Unregistered

Default Thailand with children

My husband, children and I just got back from our holiday in Thailand. We spent a week four days in Bangkok (hectic but fun), a week on Samuii - submlime heaven, we then went up to Chiang Mai for three days Pai for two days (I wish we'd stayed longer) and returned to Bangkok via a night in Sukothai.

We had a fabulous time and hope to be able to go again soon. My senses are still stinging from the feast they have had and our chilren are filling their scrap books with happy memories.

If you are thinking of Thailand with kids, do not hesitate. If you are worried about health and that, we found some great advice at www.thailand4kids.com (google finds them) and we found nothing but helpful people where ever we went.

I can't wait to book my next trip, we shall definately fit more time in at Pai, and I'd like to see Kho Samet as I have heard great things about the island.

Oh and if anyone is going through Sukhothai, I'd recommend you take a look at Lotus Village Guesthouse, Honestly we paid a lot more money for accommodation that didn't come close to Lotus Village, real nice people too.

Thailand is definately for my family.

Happy travels

Polly

Lightbulb Chiang Mai Zoo - Thailand

Popular Animals at Chiang Mai zoo is Elephant family, Hippopotamus, Zebra, Giraffe and Ostrich, more than 800 bird species, Cape fur seal, Humboldt penguin, Malayan tapir, white tigers and Indian rhinoceros. And new popular animal is panda from China; they lend us a couple of panda for 10 years from 2004 to 2014.

March and Aprill are the hottest months in Thailand - protect kids from sun (even on the beach), let them drink plenty of water, take cooling shower as often as you can, ask your kids to wash their hands often and not to touch any animals (there are a lot of stray dogs and cats on the streets).

Because thai food is fiercely spicy first taste it before buying - children and those not familiar with chilli might have some stomach problems
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-25-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Yes,you can travel here with kids.

During the tour or traveling caring of kids are really a big issue but don't you worry about it because some hotels and tour company's are having good facility's for your kids and making your trip easy. Always discus kids issue before book your trip.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-25-2016 at 10:17 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

My opinion is that Thailand is the best destination for family tour. I visited this destination with my family a few months ago. Guys that tour is awesome for mine and also for my family. We never forget this tour and I have captured some beautiful moments in my camera.

I visited many times in Thailand, but |I feel sad I do not have any image of Thailand personally. I like to say that if you don't mind, please share some images of Thailand tour with me. I will wait for your cool replies which will be informative for me. I have a plan when I will visit to again Thailand I must take my camera.

Yeah, You must take your camera with you. When you will visit Thailand again. I have visited Thailand with my sister few month ago. During my tour, I have captured some beautiful moments in my camera and enjoy there lots of fun. But due to some resons, I have not share my tour images wigth you.

I visited last week in Thailand. I have been great enjoy there with my friends. I want to visit again thereafter bus tours usa west coast. I visited Thailand again because of the shortage of my days I never visited it's all attractions. Now I share my captured photos with yo hope you like

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-17-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Your shared images are nice and beautiful. These images are grabbed the attention of travelers. After seeing these images. I wish I will explore these places soon. So share some brief information about these places with me. I am waiting for your next reply.

Thread Information