Thread: medical treatment in Thailand

Default medical treatment in Thailand

My friend Thailand is now famous for its world class health care, Many doctors and dentists are graduated and trained overseas particularly in Europe and US. Many of them are American board in their specialty. Also, Hospitals and clinics are world class with modern facilities and equipment. Doctors and staff can speak English. So have you ever thought to have a medical and dental treatment in Thailand since now very popular?
    [url=http://www.pharmacy-online.ca/]canada drugs[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by agula_jonson View Post
    My friend Thailand is now famous for its world class health care, Many doctors and dentists are graduated and trained overseas particularly in Europe and US. Many of them are American board in their specialty. Also, Hospitals and clinics are world class with modern facilities and equipment. Doctors and staff can speak English. So have you ever thought to have a medical and dental treatment in Thailand since now very popular?
    ya I totally agree and now there are several branches of these treatment centers and they are all doing a great job
    [url]http://www.timeforgetaways.com/[/url]

I think the medical treatment in Thailand has always been at par with international standards. It's actually a popular place for cosmetic surgeries and dental vacations. I've lived in Bangkok for almost 3 years and never had any problems with my medical and dental needs. I've used Thantakit Dental Center for my dental treatments, filling and cleaning. Always had an excellent experience with them. Professional dentists who are fluent in English and really know what they're doing. Their state-of-the-art building is pretty impressive too.

It's really good if you have traveling insurance before traveling to any country, it's better for your own safety but it will increase your budget as well.

Thread Information