Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Holidays

Default Pattaya Holidays

I guess this is the first threat right on here. Anyway Just to let everyone know that any concern about Pattaya Travel Guide, I would help as I'm living in Pattaya city. Thanks

Ho thats nice of you,actually am planning to visit pattaya in the next coming month,but as i dont have much idea on that place, i was delaying the trip..So can you please tell me what is the exact distance between pattaya hills and Million Years Stone Park,.If possible guide me some things like,transportation available,houses to stay,food etc over there..
    Last edited by stevensvoyage; 10-20-2011 at 11:19 AM.
    Try to book Florida Villas, where one can feel the home atmosphere.

I am planning to visit Pattaya for spending my holidays as this is my first trip to Pattaya i didn't know much about there can you suggest me what are the beautiful places to visit there & where can i get the best accommodation facility there.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-31-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Default emigrate to canada

Thanks for the useful info,As Pattaya is one of the marvelous destinations of the world.It's a great place to visit,there are several attractions to see.I am too curious to visit there and whenever I visit there,I will contact you definitely.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-31-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Pattaya Hill (Khao Phra Bat),Phra Tamnak, Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm,Cabarets Sriracha Tiger Zoo.These are the beautiful places you visit during your pattaya tour.pattaya is the finest destination during your Thailand tour.Miracle hotel is a 10-minute drive from Pattaya Beach and its lively nightlife. The property is a 90-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport also.this is the best place for your stay in pattaya.

Pattaya is a seaside resort on the Eastern Gulf Coast of Thailand. It is mostly famous for its go-go and beer bars.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-14-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Without any doubt, Pattaya is most famous for its nightlife. With its go-go bars, hot shows and abundant bar girls it attracts plenty of single men looking for more & more fun but there is also another side to this city that appeals to couples and even families and also the old people.
    Away from Walking Street, the epicenter of Pattaya nightlife, parks, zoos and museums offer good fun for families. Golf is a popular past time and there are many excellent courses located within easy reach of the city.

Hello all,

Pattaya is the best attractive tourist spot in Thailand.Thailand is located in Asia.The best attraction in Pattaya are:-
    Pattaya Hill (Khao Phra Bat)
    Phra Tamnak
    Cabarets

It's a great place to visit,there are several attractions to see.I am too curious to visit there and whenever I visit there,I will contact you definitely.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-12-2012 at 06:28 AM.

I am curious to be a part of Pattaya light-life celebration. I am planning with my family to see entire Thailand. It is amongst top region of the world which offers Pattaya Beaches.

Thread Information