Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simply awesome...

Default Simply awesome...

Hi - Just want to say that I spent 3 weeks in Thailand in Augsust and had the most awesome of experiences. I particularly loved milling around the temples and museums. They really do give you feel of what Thailand was like in the past. Everything is just so beautiful; DiscoveryThailand is right - the colours, the smells, simply fantastic. I expect to be back again one day - sooner than later!

March to November is good time to visit Thailand because in these day's there weather is normal and helpful for visiting. August is the best time to discover Thailand and visiting there all temples and museums and many other places like beaches and shopping market's.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I agree with you, Thailand is one of the best place to visit with your family. It's affordable and also have some of the best beaches in the world.

Yeah really Thailand is the best place to visit with your girlfriend on the beach.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-29-2015 at 11:08 AM.

I agreed with all of you guys! Yeah really Thailand is the best place to visit with your friends and family, I also explored Thailand with my whole family before two years, We did a lot of fun and spent great time together. Thailand is an awesome destination to explore, I just simply love with this place.

Buddies, All of you are right. Thailand is really a wonderful country for traveling point of view. It offers a lot of alluring attractions like Grand Palace, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Patong and Khao Yai National Park. I have visited there with my family few time go and explored there good experience and I will like to go there again when it will be possible.

Really Thailand is interesting place to spend time with friends. I have plan in November to visit with my friends.

day picnic near delhi | camping in kanatal
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 05-04-2016 at 10:04 AM.

I would say that Thailand is really a great choice and also very popular attraction around the world. A huge amount of people comes here every year to enjoy its beauty. I am sure that gopkrtindd, you will find there great fun time like me because it is an awesome destination and simply the second name of enjoyment and fun.

Last week, I also have visited Thailand. I really enjoyed there.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-20-2015 at 11:20 AM.

You are right Thailand is a nice destination. I visited this place a few days ago. I visited most famous destination of Thailand those names are Wha Phra That Doi Suthep and Doi Suthep–Pui National Park. Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is a Province of Chiang Mai. During my tour I visited Doi Suthep temple.It was founded in 1383. Doi Suthep temple is located just at 15 kilometres away from Chiang Mai.

Thread Information